Wednesday, September 9, 2009

simple happiness

Wednesday, September 9, 2009


*I never thought that i'd get a respond within less than 6 hours after i posted my first entry. Hehe^.^ I feel a bit flattered and happy so i'm posting another one as a thanks to my first reader.




video

This piece is entitled A Bit of Happiness by Yuki Kajiura. It's one of my favorites mainly because the sound enough gives me a warm feeling. Listening to it makes me want to sit in a comfy couch, drinking tea and enjoy the silence around me, the feeling of simply being happy with what you have now, enjoying each pleasure you have with your family, friends, or your special someone.

A word from me:

Happiness is just a simple thing that you can always start with yourself. What so grand about it is that you can't put it in whatever category in life, it's just simply something you have in you only when you want it to be.

2 comments:

Secret Sunflower said...

Aaaww~ Lovely music. You're right, it's so comfortable. (^_^)

"Happiness is just a simple thing that you can always start with yourself. What so grand about it is that you can't put it in whatever category in life, it's just simply something you have in you only when you want it to be. "
~Yeah, you're right. (^.~)

CT/ Ainie said...

I like how this song caress me, it always comfort me;p

Post a Comment