Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunset with Maria

Sunday, October 11, 2009


Today i'll be featuring to you one of the classics that i like, well, you'll probably can hear this piece at church but i don't really actually know. It is a piece composed by Franz Schubert entitled Ave Maria.


This piece is very calming that's what i like best about it and how it is played is very smooth and skillful. I feel a bit sense of hope listening to it but at the same time i feel sad.
*If only i could play violin or piano. Tsk...sigh





video

4 comments:

Taiyou-chan (^.^) said...

Woooaaaahh!~ Ave Maria is also one of my favorites!

Because of that, I'll recommend you to watch La Corda d'Oro. It's an anime about music. Have you watched it already? (^_^)

CT/ Ainie said...

I've already watch it also...I'm also reading the manga..I can't wait to see the second sequel. Actually, I've already watch the first 2 episodes but that's it. I was hoping that it would be posted on the internet so that I can watch the rest of it.

Taiyou-chan (^.^) said...

It's so cute right?

So sad to say, but only has 2 episodes, that's it. It is said that season 2 was made just to endorse the manga. Awww~ It really made me sad.

CT/ Ainie said...

Really, I haven't heard about that yet but if they were really made that just to endorse the manga, it would have been better if they continued making it. It's kinda waste anyhow...plus I would like to hear the actual music from the sequel rather than imagining how it sounds.

Post a Comment