Monday, February 15, 2010

Acoustic Cafe

Monday, February 15, 2010

by ~redneckbond


I discovered something great today and thanks to my new friend Gitak Ban who introduced me this group of people, the Acoustic Cafe, a Japanese group of musicians and the very first time I heard their Last Carnival, I was automatically have fallen in love with their music, I couldn't get over of them, and I said to myself 'I must hear all their music!" and all thanks to my good friend here because maybe I wouldn't know them without him.


Here's a teaser of one of their music. Hope you like it!
This is the very first music I've heard on this group and the blending of both the piano & violin was something that it had me awe; the music itself is mesmerizing and mysterious. I'm now loving this people! 
(I'll be posting more of their music soon so keep in touch with that)


0 comments:

Post a Comment