Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best Of Joe Hisaishi

Saturday, February 13, 2010











Have you ever watch any of the Ghibli Studio's works or Hayao Miyazaki? Wondering who is the man behind all the musical soundtracks of this movies? Well if you don't, let me introduce you Mamoru Fujisawa or better known as Joe Hisaishi, a director, composer, also an author, musical arranger and a head of orchestra.

The very first time I have watched Spirited Away, I was overly fascinated by the movie, it was not only because the story is great but it also gives you deeper meaning behind the lines of  every character, it's a movie worth to watch and I was never surprised when I found out that it also won many awards and ever since then I was fascinated with the maker of this movie...wondering how his other movies are and it didn't fail to amaze how great all it's movies. But the most overwhelming thing about it is the musical scoring of the movies, the story and movie is amazing but nonetheless the soundtrack of the movies also, then I research a bit and I finally found out who was the man who makes its music all possible and I was in awe to find more about him and his works. 



Working for almost four decades now with the famous animator Hayao Miyazaki, Joe Hisaishi released a compilation of his best works from 1988 to 2008 and this album is one of my favorite music that I often listen to with my iTunes and that's why I also want to share it with everyone this music and be fascinated with it. Hope you enjoy the album.

Piano Stories Best

2 comments:

Gary Wenkle Smith said...

Absolutely fabulous. Thank you for sharing these instrumentals.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing these music. I have been searching Joe Hisaishi's compositions particularly the album the music box featuring the soundtracks of some of the best japanese animations. I hope there will be more. Domo Arigato Gozaimasu

Post a Comment