Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Love You Want

Sunday, February 7, 2010







(I missed this one!)

I'm a drama sucker I know but what truly made me mad for asian drama's is there choice of instrumental music that they use. Meteor Garden, a taiwanese tv drama, was I guess the very first asian drama I've watched and I was automatically had fall in love with the soundtrack, especially the guitar & piano version of Penny Dai's Ni Yao De Ai, which is actually the literal translation of this post title. 

4 comments:

Taiyou-chan (^.^) said...

Why can't I play it? (T_T)

CT/ Ainie said...

are you sure...try clicking the small arrow pointing to the Ni Yao De Ai(guitar&piano)..

Taiyou-chan (^.^) said...

"We're sorry, playback time out"
The same with the others.. (T_T)

CT/ Ainie said...

really,hmmn,why is that..
i've just checked it awhile ago and it was still playing..

Post a Comment