Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sunrise On Cloud Palace

Thursday, February 11, 2010






by ~AdonisWerther








SPECIAL MENTION: I personally want to thank Taiyou-chan & Lois for visiting my blog! Hope you keep on supporting=)




Anyway, it seems to be that this past few days, I keep on posting rather sad music, well, it kinda reflect what my mood this past few days because I was really feeling down but I'm much more feeling better now. So to start anew I want to present to you some of my favorite music, it's a soft and warm music by one of my fave musicians. I really like how the way this music speaks to you, as if its telling you something...


It's entitled Sunrise On Cloud Palace by Laura Sullivan, hehe;p(sneaky)...I kinda   actually like the name of the music, it's have its own charm...I don't know why but I really like it. Hope you like it too!Yeah~

2 comments:

Keleka's Kollections said...

Beautiful Blog....glad I found you...You posted on facebook...and I am now glad I am following you! Keleka

CT/ Ainie said...

Thanks! Hope you'll keep on supporting this blog. (^-^)

Post a Comment