Sunday, February 14, 2010

TMB's Valentine's Treat ii

Sunday, February 14, 2010
Well, well, here's another treat from TMB, Laura Sullivan's version of Pachelbel Canon in D. Happy Valentine's everyone!

by *onixa



*The first time I've heard Canon was from the Korean movie, My Sassy Girl, the scene was that beforehand the girl asked the boy to bring her flowers on their 100th day while the girl is in her class playing Pachelbel's Canon, the funny thing is that the girl's school was actually an all-girls school so the boy have to disguise himself as a delivery boy just to get into the school, it was really funny. The Korean movie was really good that the Hollywood even made their version of it but still nothing beats the original.



3 comments:

threio said...

Happy Valentines, passing a little love from the Facebook Networked Blogs meme

Join My Facebook Fans and Google Friend Connect:

http://www.razorlip.com/wp-wall-guestbook/

Snoopy said...

although is not my first time to hear, canon in D on that movie became my favourite until now...
everytime i hear that, remembering me with that scene...*and i think it was romantic*

AINIESAM27 said...

Same here <3

Post a Comment