Friday, February 19, 2010

Yiruma | H.I.S Monologue

Friday, February 19, 2010
Yiruma | H.I.S. Monologue


Yesterday I was listening to one of Yiruma's album, H.I.S. Monologue. Personally speaking, I know that behind an artist album's title, there's a meaning behind it and at first I was thinking why would he name such album but I guess it has a more deeper meaning to it for him.  

H.I.S Monologue is ten track list album which has a more entertaining tune unlike his other albums but to b e honest, I got only few favorites (*) in this album.


My personal comments of some of the tracks.

#3: The sound is bit by bit exciting but what I like most on this piece is that if you listen carefully, you'll hear  the pianist itself is humming to himself with the piano. La-lala-lalalala-la-lala...

#6: The overlapping sound of how the piano is being played is great. It feels like the sound is bouncing all over the place and then slowly losing its momentum. I like how it gracefully ended.

#7: This one a bit tricky one; if you try listening to it properly you might notice that it sounds like Septemberise only there's a bit difference on it and it was played slowly. But the graceful playing of this one is not that bad either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment