Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Day To Celebrate

Saturday, March 13, 2010




Another great sunny day again and a special one too because it's a friend of mine's birthday and later we will be going out for a treat. Yepee~ I couldn't wait for it. So hows everyone doing also? I hope everyone's doing well...(^__^), me? Well, I've been reading a lot to the point of forgetting to make another post but really sorry about that. 

Oasis
Anyway, here's my treat for you, it's Yiruma's Shining Smile from his album Oasis & Yiruma, one my fave album of his, I really never get enough of him and maybe you already know why. I hope you like it. Feel free to drop you comment about the music. Have a nice day everyone!^^


3 comments:

Ibana said...

reading what, Ains? study nka start?

AINIESAM27 said...

Reading the usual stuff...
Nope,i haven't yet stareted...kaw?

Ibana said...

la pa din...haha..I always feel tired whenever I think of opening my books...haha..but never will I feel tired opening the PC and surfing the net..haha...talagang kaloka ako!

Post a Comment