Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crescendo

Thursday, April 22, 2010
In music, this word is defined as the gradual increase of loudness but to me, I define it as main theme song of one of my favorite musical anime, La Corda 'd Oro. Well, if you are not that familiar with the anime nor the manga, click me! 
[(snort) What a lousy way to give my introduction.]
Anyway, Good day everyone! 
Now, if your asking as to what this music is really is, it's actually just a instrumental version of the real song but since it's not in my line to feature medias here that are not really at the terms I have given when I started this blog and I hate to be inconsistent about it also so I have presented to you guys this instrumental version, hmmn, no offense with the artist but I like more this one than the song itself.  

La Corda D'oro Primo Passo Class

Ever since I've started watching this anime two years ago, I have love classical music more that I have ever been then.  I fairly love all the classical tracklist soundtrack of the anime itself but also it's theme songs of it also but when I search back again to download some files, I never thought to find the violin & piano version of it and I immediately thought of sharing it to you guys. For those who loves piano & violin combo, you might be able to appreciate this one as good since I also think the same way, somehow, the title justify itself. The melody gives you the feeling of ambivalence yet they harmonized with one another, and I personally love how the music sound at the beginning. So much more with what I think, I hope you listen to it also...let me know what you think of it! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Iyam Mauntol said...

la corda d' oro ah... ^^

Post a Comment