Friday, April 9, 2010

Dream At The Sea

Friday, April 9, 2010

I want to share to you guys one of the piece that I really love from my favorite shounen anime, One Piece. Though I know that the quality is really bad I want to say sorry about that because I really can't find the full soundtrack version of the song but I hope you like it as much as I like it also because this very song has a sentimental effect on me though I don't know why but I really like it. 


Credits to ZuCk3rSh0cK  of YouTube!

Well, one thing about this song is that it's about friendship. On one of the episode, Brook, the anime character played this song for his former companions that eventually died leaving him alone being an immortal because of eating the cursed fruit but after many years he had found again new friends who had accepted him whole heartedly, though his already a leaving skeleton. I mean not just all the humor & funny scenes in the anime that got me captivated by it but also how they portray true loyal friendship. I guess you wouldn't get what I'm babbling about, you might want to try watching the anime itself so anyway, I hope you enjoy this song!





0 comments:

Post a Comment