Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mysterious As It Sounds...

Thursday, April 29, 2010



Captivated as to how the sound will allow me to listen to from hearing its beginning had caught my ears to attention. It's sensual, relaxing but has a mystery accompanying it plus it's elegant and charming giving you a pleasant mood. 

This piece, Kimi ga Yobu Namae by Makoto Yoshimori is actually a soundtrack from an anime I watched early this year, entitled Natsume Yuujinchou, it's the main theme song of the anime series. 

I'm always glad watching Anime (though people always tells me that it's childish) because I not only enjoy watching it but I also love listening to its soundtracks, it is one of my selfish pleasure I can't deny & because of it I get to discover great music and artist that I usually don't know. Anyway, I'll keep my words brief, I hope you like it also. Enjoy! 

1 comments:

Ibana said...

Ainz...from your new set of posts...I think this is the best! hehe..can't get over it keu!

Post a Comment