Monday, April 5, 2010

Ode To Joy

Monday, April 5, 2010


And I was totally slacking of last month that I forgot that it's already April. Sigh. My fault about that. 
Anyway, this month I've been attending so many graduation party and my little sister just graduated elementary also.I guess it really that time of year, yes, it's this month of the year where many celebrates their graduation from school so I would like to great everyone Congratulations! I wish I could celebrate mine also soon, but I guess that would take time since I've added another semester. Sigh. Never mind that, I'll soon come to that point anyway. Good luck with me in that. =) So to all the graduates here's my treat, Beethoven's infamous Ode to Joy!



Beethoven: Symphonies 5 & 7

So, again, Congratulations to the graduates of 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment