Friday, April 30, 2010

[OST]: Endless Love ~ Summer Scents

Friday, April 30, 2010

Last time, I have presented to you the two stories from the Endless Love Collection and here I give you the third story of the collection, Summer Scent. Frankly saying, the series is unlikely like the other two which have given me deeper impression of the drama but the story was good. Although the male protagonist here is just the same in the first Autumn In My Heart series, I guess it never really did give me the impact I was expecting but nonetheless, as expected from the Collection, the soundtrack is a different thing and is a sure thing to look up to because it's a whole new breeze of instrumental music.

Summer Scent: Original Soundtrack (OST) [Ponycanyon Korea 2010]
I wouldn't make this post long so enjoy listening to some of the soundtracks!


0 comments:

Post a Comment