Monday, May 31, 2010

Oasis & Yiruma

Monday, May 31, 2010


Now that I remember, I haven't post yet the other albums of Yiruma here at TMB, though I already did it to the other site, oh, I forgot to to mention that I'm currently now New Age Paradise contributor, (smile) though I think it would be hard maintaining two sites, but I still think of this blog as my first priority so I hope that to all my guest here in The Music Box, would enjoy the music that I share.

Anyway, as I was saying, I think I only posted two of Yiruma's album, so to make up from you guys, here's another album of his work. I hope you like it :D




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks God, finally find Yiruma here =)

~snoopy~

AINIESAM27 said...

There will be more of that because I had almost all his albums in my hard drive. I'm just finding the right moment to post it. So wait for it soon.

^_^

Snoopy said...

i have 9 albums of yiruma =) never bored to hear his songs...

AINIESAM27 said...

Same here! :D

My favorite is First Love, From The Yellow Room, & Destiny's Love.

Snoopy said...

i like first love, love scene and destiny's love...

and for the detail , my favourite is Love Me, Kiss the Rain, & Maybe.. =)

Post a Comment