Friday, May 21, 2010

To Love You More

Friday, May 21, 2010
Now this is something that I really have overlook many times already. I regret not posting this sooner but I guess it's better late than never. 
I've heard this song many times already, I first started hearing it when I was in my grade school days but maybe my interest in music didn't really made me appreciate the song that much, all I know from that young age of mine is that the song was a theme song from a box office movie or that's what I had thought it was, then years after I heard it again in one of Celine Dion's concert that I saw on MTV but what made me more interested on the concert was that old guy playing the violin version of the song, I was utterly mesmerized by how great he played the song with his violin, at a young age I have deeply felt the beauty of the song and I was mystified by that old man who played it but then again I was young and didn't bother to know who was the violinist and then recently, I notice that my friend Shiho posted new albums of Taro Hakase, at first I ignore it...then I came back to that page again, reading the name again made me remember something that is blurred in my mind so I was intrigued by the thought of who he is so I decided to look him up at YouTube and then finally, I saw the same video I saw many years ago and I can't help to share it now to you guys!



I present to you guys one of the greatest performance of Taro Hakase (sorry for the exaggeration), the performance that made mesmerized again, To Love You More! 
Haha...I seem to be exaggerating with what I'm saying now so forgive me, I'm just overwhelmed with the thought...Anyway, I'll be soon be posting his full album so watch out for it but for now, enjoy this wonderful piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment