Saturday, June 19, 2010

Heartwarming Sounds [Part I]

Saturday, June 19, 2010
Notice the new look of my blog? Hehe, but nothing really change much though only the colors and my banner, hehe. If only I could have someone who could make me a theme for free. Sigh. Sorry if I'm always indecisive, it's just that I'm not that satisfied with it yet. Anyway...

This past few days I was thinking of what to post but I got hook on reading that I forgot to post, haha, that was pretty carefree of me so I'm at your mercy. 




OstSo for tonight's post, I give you something warm tunes for your soul. It's from the original soundtrack of a heartwarming Japanese TV Series about family, love, & life, entitled One Liter Of Tears, it has a movie actually but I recommend that you watch the TV Series instead. All the instrumental pieces are played & performed by Susumu Ueda. I hope you enjoy listening to this post. Ciao!

5 comments:

pak9 said...

1 litre of tears always strike me at heart... damn sad T_T

(cute heroin btw xD)

AINIESAM27 said...

Yeah..me too, it's really an emotional drama.

sugar said...

can you give me a link to where i can watch 1 liter of tears?

AINIESAM27 said...

@sugar: try this, http://www.mysoju.com/1-litre-of-tears/

newageparadise said...

I have heard about this film but haven't watched yet. My friend told me that it's very touching and sad.
By the way, I love the OST, they're just awesome, thank you for reminding me of this OST :)

Post a Comment