Saturday, June 19, 2010

Helene Grimaud's Bach

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This will be my very first post about her but my feelings now about this person is overwhelming. I only heard about her from a friend's blog and I'm glad I did read it because hearing her music was really something.

As I was getting to know her through her music I had become more attach listening to her Bach's, I don't know how to express this feeling but it was really indeed overwhelming. I like it how it started discreetly, how it sounded so romantically but what confuse me more is how it made me want to cry, a feeling rather I can't explain. I'm seriously at lost of words to describe that very sensation upon hearing this piece but very much glad to know such artist. Now I'm having a new person to admire.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment