Sunday, June 6, 2010

Jukebox Hits: Old Songs [Part I]

Sunday, June 6, 2010


This week, all I've been listening to are old classic songs of ABBA, Carpenters, Bread, Nat King Cole & etc. I just don't know why but hearing them all over again is somehow relaxing. Indeed, it was my parents who influenced me to love songs such as this but nonetheless it is not something I regret because I love them more than the modern songs that we have now but I'm not saying that I don't like those modern songs it's just that I prefer old songs than modern ones. 





Anyway, I give you some of my personal favorite of Eric Clapton, Carpenters, & B.J. Thomas' songs that  I love played in instrumentals , performed by Sungha Jung, if you want to hear more from him, you can look him up at You Tube. I decided that I will post old classic songs such as this every now and then to add with my blog category so watch out for more. I hope this teaser post would make you want for more...hehe (^_^) Enjoy listening!

1 comments:

sugar said...

tears in heaven - i found out just 2 yrs ago that this song is made for the singer's daughter who died..

Post a Comment