Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Beethoven's Love Song

Tuesday, July 27, 2010








"I love you as you love me,
in the evening and the morning,
nor was there a day when you and I 
did not share our troubles.
And when we shared them they became easier to bear; 
you comforted me in my distress, and I wept in your laments.
Therefore, may God's blessing be upon you, 
You, my life's joy,
God protect you, keep you for m
 and protect and keep us both."


'Ich liebe dich' 

This is the english translation of the lyrics of this song that I've recently been in love with, it's one of Beethoven's love song entitled 'Ich liebe dich', performed by Lim Hyung Joo. Such sweet and heartwarming love song it is, somehow, it made me feel jealous as to whom Beethoven address this song to. Sigh. 

Anyway enjoy this wonderful piece. Good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's truly very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I just use world wide web for that reason, and obtain the most recent news.

Here is my homepage :: www.ukinsurancewise.co.uk

Anonymous said...

Link exchange iѕ nothing еlѕe howеνer it iѕ onlу placіng thе othег
person's blog link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

Stop by my web site - No deposit car insurance

Anonymous said...

best electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, best electronic cigarette, e cigarette health, smokeless cigarettes

Post a Comment