Saturday, July 31, 2010

Between Fate & Love

Saturday, July 31, 2010


"I can not break your feelings for her. I understand that but there is something I have realized you know...my meeting with you was no coincidence, its more than that... I know you had decided to protect her over me, she was after all your first love...but even though I know that I want  to stay with you...just to stay with you is what I only wish for."


This was a line uttered by Kagome, I know, it's heart aching line but I truly admire that unselfish feelings she has for him. Recently, I've been watching an Anime that I first seen 8 years ago, I was still an elementary kid back then but I have truly love 'InuYasha' and his adventures with Kagome even now, it's one of my favorite Animes of all time, so I downloaded the series from the very beginning and with the soundtrack also. I hope you will love this featured track from the soundtrack...it was the actual background music while Kagome was saying those words, somehow I have felt the same feelings as she have just listening to it, I don't know if you understand that. Hahaha...I really am a total Anime-freak here but I hope you love the music. Good day!=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment