Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heartrending Melodies [Part I]

Tuesday, July 13, 2010




"Sometimes, even if you have everything in the world a human could wish for there will always be things in life that money can never buy, it may value a million diamonds but this kind of thing is priceless only you have to see it's own worth. "

I just made that line up you know but that's actually how I feel when I have watched this movie years ago, it's entitled A Millionaire's First Love. It's not really the greatest heartrending love story in the world but I like the meaning the movie itself gives.



And so, here's a soundtrack from the movie itself, I should have posted this before but I got the folder mixed up with my files but thanks for my friend Carmz, I was reminded yesterday so please enjoy the soundtrack! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment