Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Heartwarming Sounds [Part II]

Wednesday, July 14, 2010


I seem to be posting more soundtrack instrumentals recently but I hope you don't mind because today's post is again another one. 

I haven't yet watched the movie but I was told that the soundtrack is nice and cute that's why I couldn't resist to look for it and post it and oh, it was Carmz, my friend that told me about this. The movie is entitled Naked Kitchen, it's again a Korean Movie. I presume that you kinda had the idea what the movie is all about but frankly speaking I don't mind that though, what I mind is the theme song of the movie because when I watch it at YouTube, I couldn't fend to download it right away...why? because the instrumentals & vocals are so cute, I mean warm + cute, now I'm being fuzzy but withal it's a great soundtrack to listen to, so hope you like it!


Bonus track: Naked Kitchen Theme Song

P.S. I know, the titles of the tracks are rather unusual.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just hear the last song (sand of evening), and its more than enough to make me fall in love with....
thanks alot to share...
actually i got your page from shiho site...=)

~snoopy~

AINIESAM27 said...

Your welcome. I'm truly glad that you 'love' it.

Oh, yeah...we exchange our site links.
Are you a friend of his?

Anonymous said...

not actually his friend, just a fans of his page, coz i'm a new age lovers too...and usually visit his page for update new album...until i find his recomend about your page...=)

~snoopy~

AINIESAM27 said...

I was a fan of Shiho's blog too, I got some of my inspiring post from the albums he recommends until I finally expressed my regards to his site that we've eventually become friends...now I've become one of New Age Paradise contributors but I still haven't post that much...

Do you have a facebook, would you mind becoming my friend?I'll be glad if you do.=)

Snoopy said...

i already add u on facebook ^^ you know which one is me right? =)

that's great become the contributors on new age paradise.. is shiho have a lot of contributors to help him?

you two have a great blog...i wish i can have 1 too, one day =)

another page shiho recomended is not in english, so sad =(

AINIESAM27 said...

Yeah...I figure it out already...
Thanks for the add!=)

There are only two contributors for New Age Paradise, I really don't know who the other one is.

Thank you but Shiho's site is better, mine is just a personal reference...hmmn, why don't you try making one. Actually I just made this blog out of my love for instrumental music...somehow I didn't realize that I've becoming more acquainted on sharing it to the world.

Snoopy said...

I'm not good at writing, hehehe...so i dont think people will enjoy my blog :D
the other reason is becoz, my english is not good too..*ashamed*

AINIESAM27 said...

Hmmn...that's a factor but that's not a good encouragement to yourself...aren't you and I writing in English now? Or you could just write it in your own language.

Post a Comment