Thursday, July 15, 2010

[PROMOTION] Transcend with Time | A Haunting Presence

Thursday, July 15, 2010
I've been promoting music by various famous artists already at my site irregardless if they know it or not but this will be my first time promoting someone because I was been offered to. Please don't think that I'm being force on this because on the contrary I'm really happy with the thought of it or rather excited about it. I'm not as much of a reviewer or a music critic myself but I say what I want to say and express my thoughts the way I want it to be so I hope you bear with me.  





Transcend With Time is actually a one-man band by Mark Mendieta from Brownsville, Texas. His music is more categorized to be as New Age and Ambient. He started this project on 2006 and has released 4 albums since then; A Voice of Calmness (2006), Reflections of the Sould (2007), Through Memory's Perception (2008) and his latest A Haunting Presence (2009). As  much as we mostly hear from New Age music, his has a slight different touch of it because he focuses on another kind of feeling or rather an atmosphere that we often feel when we listen to in this genre, that is, his latest album concentrate more on eerie and mysterious ambiance which nonetheless make it a quite unique album itself.


IF YOU WANT TO SAMPLE AND BUY THIS ALBUM, Click Me! 

It's also available at Amazon, ITunes, Midawn, Melodic Revolution Records.


0 comments:

Post a Comment