Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Sad Movie

Saturday, July 3, 2010
Sad Movie | Korean Movie


It's the title of one of my favorite Korean films of all time, this movie really damaged my tear ducts you know and if you ever watch it yourself maybe you would totally agree with me. 
Sad Movie is actually a story about four relationships and their trials, pains, loss, letting go, separations, and moving forward but it really is a tear-jerker movie because though the title of the movie already suggested it's ending watching it leaves you many unfinished thoughts in your mind, nonetheless it's a great movie so I totally suggest that you watch it yourself. If you want to watch the movie itself, click here.
Sad Movie
Dream (guitar) 
 Dream (piano) 
Fly


So here's some of the instrumental soundtracks of the movie, I hope you enjoy and like it! This soundtrack somehow is really warm and charming though the movie title gives a rather opposite meaning to it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment