Friday, July 23, 2010

S.E.N.S. | 君に届け: Reaching You

Friday, July 23, 2010
And I thought that I will be gone for a little bit longer, haha...I guess I couldn't just help to share something again to you guys, because I assure you'll also definitely love this one! But first,I  really want to name the title of this post the part three of Heartwarming Sounds but I can't ignore not making the artists of these music be acknowledged because of course I'm a huge fan of them although I think this is my first time making an actual post about them. 

S.E.N.S. which stands for 'Sound, Earth, Nature & Spirit' is actually a group of instrumental artists in Japan that was formed around 1988. They compose and make beautiful and wonderful music for TV dramas, movies and Anime. 


Actually, I've been watching recently the Anime version of one of the Manga I love it's entitled 'Kimi Ni Todoke' meaning 'From Me To You' or 'Reaching You' (doesn't that sound somehow romantic?) and of course I immediately fell in love with the soundtrack too but never did I know that it was S.E.N.S. the one that made the project soundtrack of the Anime. So to share you a bit about the story, Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from The Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. However, despite her appearances, she is a sweet and timid girl who longs to be able to make friends with everyone and be liked by everyone else. When her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love is blossoming between the two as they will overtake any circumstance or clear obstacles in their way. (Source: Wikipedia)



For more music by S.E.N.S. visit New Age Paradise,Shiho pretty much have their albums in his site so I think you can listen more from them all you want.




3 comments:

Snoopy said...

it's SENS who's introduce me to new age music...they first song i've heard is Be As You When We First Meet...
do you know that song?

AINIESAM27 said...

Is that so, for me it was Yiruma & ToR+Saksit...
Yes, I've heard that one, but I like Memories more.

Snoopy said...

i like Pure White Story & Arigatou here....bring peacefull feeling =)

Post a Comment