Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some Endings That I'll Never Forget

Sunday, July 11, 2010


Yesterday, I finished reading a manga, it's entitled Fruits Basket. I have watch actually the Anime version years ago but somehow I wasn't satisfied with how it end in the Anime so I decided to read the Manga version and I'm glad I did. It was a great ending, really, but somehow I kinda feel depressed about it, it's not because I wasn't satisfied with how it end but rather I feel sad because the story already finished. It was one of Anime & Manga that I've truly love watching and now that I've read and reach the ending of the story, I feel a little bit sad. 


Hehe, I'm sorry for talking to much about it here but I just want to share my thought, I guess I'm really weak with 'endings'. Anyway, I want to share something to you guys, it's actually an piano instrumental of the Anime. I was listening to it yesterday after I finished reading the Manga till I fell asleep, I just had to urge listening to it all over again while thinking the whole story. Sigh, it was really a great story. So I hope you listened to it also, it's truly a great sound so I hope you enjoy it also. Good night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment