Friday, July 16, 2010

[TEASER] A Haunting Presence

Friday, July 16, 2010
 Transcend With Time - A Haunting Presence (2009)

Howdy! I hope you have liked my previous post. Tonight, I have another surprise to you, so here it goes, (excited) since yesterday, I've been exchanging emails with Mark M. aka Transcend with Time and I actually asked him if he could give me a copy of some of the tracks of the album, A Haunting Presence, as a sample mp3s to be posted in the blog and he actually agreed to it. I'm really excited to it because I can finally let you listen and experience the things I've been saying about his style in music in my previous post so I hope these teaser tracks would encourage you to buy the album, it would really mean a great support for the artist.


P.S. Thanks Mark for sharing me the music!

A Haunting Presence






0 comments:

Post a Comment