Sunday, July 18, 2010

[TEASER] Spiritual Journeys of the World ~ Egypt

Sunday, July 18, 2010


Have you ever been to Egypt before? Me, well I do dream of wanting to go there even just once, it always fascinates me every time I watch Egyptian movies, especially that movie, The Mummy, thinking things like 'how is ancient Egypt might look like' also visiting their Museums and seeing a real Pharaoh's sarcophagus, not to mention how might Egyptian foods taste like (I'm a sucker for exotic delicacies)  such dreams I want to experience but anyway, I want to share you guys this album by Andreas, Spiritual Journeys of the World - Egypt, and maybe the tunes might as well let you experience that kind of feeling and of course this is exclusively brought to us by Paradise Music.

Be entranced with sound of wonders and mysteries with the album and enjoy this teaser experience. 


If you want to purchase the album, 
Click Me!
Also available at Amazon.
Egypt - Spiritual Journeys of the World



0 comments:

Post a Comment