Saturday, August 21, 2010

Heartwarming Sounds [Part III]

Saturday, August 21, 2010




It's heartwarming sound again everyone! So today's treat is a soundtrack from a really adorable cute Korean movie that I watch a long time ago. 


It's My Little Bride instrumental soundtrack. This romantic comedy movie is really a cute one. Because of the promise made by the girl's grandfather and the boy's grandfather 'that they will marry their children together' but because of their children's were both boys, that promise has been past down to their grandchildren and now the girl has to marry the brother she had always thought to-be and that is actually almost a decade older than her and the what's more troubling thing is that her husband is her school's new teacher. It's a hilarious film between an arranged marriage of a ordinary teen-age school girl and her new school teacher and their struggles as they hid that they are actually married. It's really a cute movie and I was awing a lot when I first watch it. I hope you watch it soon, hehe;p


1 comments:

Nguyên Long said...

I love Happy Time, so cute whistle :-*.

Post a Comment