Saturday, August 7, 2010

[OST]: My Daddy Long Legs

Saturday, August 7, 2010









Daddy Long Legs, it's one of my loved novel of all time. It's the very first novel that I finished with one reading that I even forgot to eat dinner that day. Let me say this first, this is not actually the soundtrack of that 1955 version of Daddy Long Legs okay because I haven't watch that one yet and am still currently looking where could I watch it. Sigh. 


Anyway, today's post is from the soundtrack of the Korean Movie version of Daddy Long Legs. With slightly change plot and the funny additional characters, this movie is actually a modern version of the novel. I really liked it a lot and enjoyed the scenes but it goes with out the saying that this one has its twist that somehow you wouldn't be happy about, oh well, I wouldn't spoil you with too much info about it but it's a good movie to watch if your a big fan of the novel. 

Oh, may I remind you that most the tracks has voice narration with it, the soundtrack already had it in so I hope you won't mind and I know that most of it sounds so similar but regarding their track titles they were actually name after a specific scene in the movie.Anyway, just enjoy this dreamy soundtrack my friends! Good day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment