Sunday, August 1, 2010

Yiruma | First Love

Sunday, August 1, 2010


Have you ever experience the thing that they call 'Love'? Such a cliche thing to ask but if you give me that question, I say 'Yes' of course since I love my family, my friends, my cat, etc...Haha, such a way of answering but seriously though I still have not yet experience the actual thing but I do 'love' the character of Leopold from the movie "Kate & Leopold"...such my dream prince. Sigh. (*.*)

So enough with my own delusions. Anyway, I have you guys another treat from Yiruma with his album First Love. I kinda 'love' love this album because I find the titles of each track intriguing, somehow, it just gives me the idea that each one expresses a feeling and thoughts they had experience of 'Love'. I don't know if you get what I mean but I can't find the exact words to describe my thoughts but regardless of that I just hope you enjoy this treat. 
Fall in love & Good day everyone!

First Love (Repackage)

0 comments:

Post a Comment