Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday TMB!

Thursday, September 9, 2010


HAPPY BIRTHDAY The Music Box!


So it's finally been a year already. 


Hello everyone, as you now know, today marks the first birthday of this blog. One year...it's already a year that I have been sharing music in this blog of mine. I got many thoughts and musics that I want to share to everyone and thanks to this blog that I have that opportunity now.


I know very well that this blog has 'too' many flaws in it, like the way I often change the design, why some of my medias doesn't work and why I'm not that often updated not to mention my mediocre way of expressing my ideas and thoughts but nonetheless I think I did a good job (I think) and coming this far...The very first time I made this blog was just out the whim, I was still not literate enough with the world of blogging that's why for the first four months since I established it, I was just rarely posting something not until early this year that I become more active of it. I understand that I'm kinda acting recklessly out of my own interest every now and then but I realized that this blog has shown me many great things and that somehow it made me grow.

The Music Box has given me more than it has given you music to listen, it gave me opportunities that I never thought I would encounter, like gaining new friends and being of help to other people who wants to share their own music to the world. It was my first intention to just share the music that I love and my thoughts with it but today maybe it has become even more of that. Music in general is a vast world to explore to and besides everyone has their own personal preference of the music they like but my love for instrumentals music is something I can't compare with the other genres because to me the plain sound of each instrument expresses more meaning than hearing the actual lyrics of a song, it was enough for me to interpret the feelings that the melodies have rather than understanding the words behind each lyrics. Watching TV & Anime series, Asian dramas and Movies as well reading Manga and books were my great source of ideas for making this blog including my discoveries with various artists of New Age that I become more well informed with their works and music and also the never fading sound of Classical music by the infamous artists of the past, all these are nonetheless the things that I want to share to each and everyone of you. 

To those who have encourage and help me in improving this blog, you have my gratitude; to Shiho's site, New Age Paradise, to Alex, All Music for Soul, thanks for sharing your great music with me; also to my acquainted friends & visitors who had always been my inspiration, you guys are the best! Hehehe, I think I've been saying a lot of corny things in these post but already anyway Thanks! I don't know if this blog will reach another year like this but let's just see for that to come.

I hope you have enjoyed my goodwill service of partaking the music that I love. From here on, I hope that you keep on supporting this blog.


Stay in tune always with The Music Box!

1 comments:

newageparadise said...

Happy 1st anniversary for TMB :) I am sure that hundreds of people are waiting to see your blog. And I am happy that I have known about your blog. I have read every single post again and again :) Thank you, Ainie

Post a Comment