Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shin Ji Ho | Music Box

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Now this album caught my attention...why? Obviously because of these words "Music Box". Hehe, I actually have this album for so long now but I've thought that I would post this album soon, at the first birthday of this blog, and I'm glad it's finally out for you guys to listen...it's somehow more appropriate to do so but on the contrary I think I'm just obsessed with it because of the word 'music box'. Tehehe;p 


Korean Fantasy




This album actually has less tracks than a normal album must have but I'm sure you'll love it. It sound exactly like how would a music box would be, it's gentle, transparent, and magical. I've pretty much taken a liking with this gentleman. I hope I could keep on having more post about him and his music but for now, let just enjoy this treat.


So I've been getting a lot of mystery artists today and can't keep of knowing more infos about them but I'm glad I can share you guy's their music. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment