Tuesday, September 14, 2010

*Taking A Break

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hi everyone, it's me your TMB's sole author and owner of this blog, Ainie! You might as well notice it I think but I want to formally tell you this now. As you've notice, I haven't had any new post this past few days and the reason for that is I'm taking my serious time to my studies and thesis and I can't use any spare of it to my blogging and not to mention that I'm having a major-major problem with my audio hosting that most of my medias now are not working except for the past months posts. So, I want to inform everyone that I'm taking a break at my blogging for now until I finish with my obligations in my studies BUT I promise to return to you by next month (hopefully) and by then I'll repair all my medias but for now, might as well just enjoy the remaining working medias or listen to my TMB's Radio Station, you can just click the widget at the right side of this blog. 

T_T I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you can understand my matter and THANK YOU VERY MUCH for giving so much attention at this blog.


P.S. 
If you have some personal suggestions and request, you can leave me a message or email me so that I could make it as one of my future post. As for now, I'm taking my adieu~ciao!

Another P.S. 
Do you know any great FREE audio hosting sites? Please inform me if so, just email me here. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment