Monday, October 18, 2010

October Comeback!

Monday, October 18, 2010
Guess whose back to play? Haha, I think that's already obvious but TMB is back everyone!

At last my OJT has ended and I'm back to my old life. I know I've been gone for a month now though I've made a scheduled posts for last month my audio hosting site collapsed and I know how depressing is that since all my medias are not working, even I was frustrated with what had happen, I even received emails regarding the matter and I want to say sorry to everyone about it, right now I'm fixing the problem one by one though I think it will take time before I fixed everything I hope I'll have everyone's patience. So for now I'm just making this comeback post, hehe...If you have any personal request for the next post in this month, feel free to mail me or comment on this post.

Anyway, I personally want to thank everyone who have greeted me on my very important day. I was touched and feel loved. : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment