Sunday, November 14, 2010

[FEATURE]: Eric Frontière | Soul of the Magic Piano

Sunday, November 14, 2010

This is someone I found on YouTube sometime ago. He actually shared me his music since he notice that I like Yiruma, well, that's not a secret. But I find this guy's music really great...it's calming, sensual, and elegant. I hope if he don't mind, he could give me some of his music so that I can share it you guys but I think that's impossible.

Anyway, I still know almost nothing about this guy we only exchange each other few messages in YouTube but what I do know is that if you want to buy his music, you can found him at Amazon, iTunes, & other online stores. 

So here's the video he shared me with, I hope you like it because, I actually like it a lot :) And if you want to have a copy of the piano sheet here's the link, CLICK ME :) but if you want to buy his music, feel free to CLICK ME! Enjoy!






0 comments:

Post a Comment