Thursday, November 25, 2010

[JOURNAL]: Empty feeling

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I feel empty now. I don't know why but I just feel so lifeless. It's not really the first time but every time I'm all by myself, I can't help but feel empty. Even though my outside world is full of people that I get along and sometimes not-comfortably getting along with, I still feel insecure for most of the times...that in the end I'm just making a facade so that I could peacefully end my day without being questioned by anyone about why...it's maybe just my own precaution because I know that even if I tried explaining myself at some point, I, myself don't know the answer to my own problem or why is it in the first place that I'm thinking and feeling it so.  

I guess I've been thinking so deep. I feel unsure whether it's right to post this thoughts here in the blog but to be honest, I just feel somehow relieved knowing that there will be someone who would be reading this post and maybe could give me a good advice. 


Sorry for barging you with this random post. Don't worry, I won't miss sharing you guys something that goes along with these mood. I just hope you like it.


4 comments:

cam. said...

:/
Sorry that you feel that way. I used to feel like this all the time. I felt so out of place and always alone and I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't know how. Don't worry my friend. Storm clouds do this sometimes. They bring out the loneliness and emptiness in us. The key is finding out what can fill it. ;)

cam. said...

And Happy Thanksgiving!

AINIESAM27 said...

Thank you for responding to this post Cam:)

I'm glad that someone like you gave me some answers. Well, I guess your definitely right about 'filling up' that emptiness...my only question now is 'what could fill it?' Haha..I guess I'm giving myself more problems to mind about but I wish I could my answers soon.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving also :D

kienah starz said...

hi...just found this post today...i feel like this right now...so empty even i don't know what to say....

Post a Comment