Tuesday, January 25, 2011

[FEATURE]: What A Love Song Would Be Like...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I really wasn't sure if I should make this post but I can't help but like the song and blurt it out to everyone. I mean what really captivated me of it was how the lyrics sounded like a honest love confession but I guess if you have watch the movie from where it came from, you might have a slightly different opinion about it but nonetheless, as for me, I like it cause it somehow gave me a whole new lot of perspective and really, the song sounded and meant really great! 

I know you have heard me talk about Thai movies from my last post and honestly, I'm starting to really have a hooked on them. I thought that the only Thai artist/celebrity I would know would be Tor Saksit but I guess, gladly, it would not just him now. Now this is a confession, I honestly am not comfortable hearing Thai language because when it comes to Asian, I could only understand my own native tongue and used to hearing Korean & Japanese--which is entirely thanks to TV Dramas that they have and as well as Animes, respectively. But I'm starting to like Thai movies more especially now that I discovered that there are cute guys in it too ^^, (sorry but I'm weak against hot/cute guys).

This instrumental that I'll feature now is actually from one of the soundtrack song featured in that Thai movie entitled 'The Love of Siam', now honestly, I thought this movie was one of those gay-movies out there but it was my bad for judging it completely at first, the movie was actually nice, if it were in Japanese Manga terms, the movie was more like Shounen Ai rather than a Yaoi, if you don't know what that words mean, better search for it yourself. Anyway, the story goes about two boys, Mew and Tong, who were childhood friends and neighbors. Now, they got separated because one moved out and some years later they meet again and something inside stir up inside of them-that kind of thing, and one thing leads to another and others, I wouldn't tell the rest because it would make this post incredibly long so just click the highlighted title for the rest of the summary of the movie. I think it's better if you watch the movie yourself but I hope you watch it till the end before you judge it because truth is, if you look the movie in a different perspective, it's really a good one. 

So, I'll be attaching the lyrics and MV of the song for you to actually hear it. I hope that you'll like it as much as I did. 

P.S. The sound isn't in the best quality, actually, I just found it in YouTube and converted it to mp3. I want to give the credits to oatato for this instrumental.



What If I say it's the song written for you

it might be too frank not like other songs do

I just want you to know if no love there's no love song
But for you i can easily glide along

You must've heard millions of ordinary songs of love
all the inspirations are same, they came of

but if you hear it carefully you'll see what i was meant
that besides my feelings you'll only here silent.
It's just the song for two of us, only you and me are discussed
be together from now on
Like poetries with out a scope
when there is love there's always hope
Everytime your love shines on my heart
I always see

Love has many different description
And i spent times trying to find the one
Finally I realized everytime you are nearby
That if my life is a song then you are the words fulfilled with perfect rhymes

It's just the song for two of us, only you and me are discussed
be together from now on
Like poetries with out a scope
when there is love there's always hope
Everytime your love shines on my heart
I always see

Together we walk along with my voice and yours in song
Together we walk along with my voice and yours in song



0 comments:

Post a Comment