Monday, February 7, 2011

Yiruma | Love Scene

Monday, February 7, 2011

Due to some events that is happening around me this past few days, I seemed to have forgotten that it's already Valentine's and I finally realized it when I was eating in a Cafe alone and then I realize that everyone around were couples and the cafe itself has that Valentine atmosphere in it...It was utterly awkward...I was sparing myself by finishing my meals soon before I get infected by those couples. Sigh, yeah, that's the reality of being single but irregardless of that, I pretty much enjoy it though I think it's priceless to have someone you love beside you in this kind of atmosphere, just say you can't help but agree with me about this because it's the truth, somehow...

Well, it's really not bad being single...(yeah, too cliche for an alibi, haha). 

Now that I remember something I retweeted in Twitter by JustWannaSayIt, "I'm not single, and I'm not taken. I'm simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart. Cause they say good things take time." It sounded pretty much like an excuse but for a girl like me who still dream of an ideal Prince Charming, maybe this is the best excuse I might use from now on...haha...Sorry, though this occasion calls for those 'lovey-dovey' couples out there, I wouldn't want to abandon my fellow-prince-charming dreamers out there so I hope everyone enjoy this special atmosphere, single or already taken. 

For tonight's treat is from nonetheless from Yiruma with his album Love Scene...I really think this music would be a good mood-setter for those who are planning to have a candle-light dinner for their dates on Valentine's Day itself so might as well use it to your hearts content. Hehe :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment