Friday, February 3, 2012

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

Friday, February 3, 2012


So I was browsing Alex's blog awhile ago and guess what album I come across with? It's kinda amusing that after all this years, the one album that had me to start liking Classical music is this, comes smiling back at me at my screen: 



It's actually my sister who owns it and gotten it as freebie from her kid's pediatrician all-while back when I was still in grade school. I just can't help but smile about it since I can still remember how I can't even pronounce 'Tchaikovsky' and guess what track is my favorite in this album, haha, I guess it's already obvious since I've given the name of the composer and also the fact the I made the track title as my today's post title.


I could still remember how I was so into this piece since every time I play it, I always think the animation movie 'Barbie in the Nutcracker' and back then I was obsessed with it and don't try to blame me because I was a little girl back then who loves Barbie movies but not the actual doll because that freaks me out. I was never really the little girly princess as a kid but there's no harm in daydreaming about it especially if you have a handsome Prince Charming in it, haha.

The album was really the first thing that made me love Classical music, I think. I could still remember how I would close my eyes and listen to it carefully because back then it was the kind of music that I don't listen or hear around me everyday and back then I always find it fascinating, mysterious and out of the my-own world music. 

If you want to download the whole album, do visit Alex blog, All Music for Soul, and here's a direct link to the Album, just CLICK ME.

Good Eve!



0 comments:

Post a Comment