Sunday, December 13, 2015

Last TMB Post & New Beginnings

Sunday, December 13, 2015
Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing fine this days. So I guess it's really been a while. I can't imagine how far this blog has come so far, even though I've obviously been inactive this past years, this blog is still receiving a lot of good feedback. Even now, I get to receive emails.

To everyone who have been supporting this blog, thank you very much. Thank you for finding time to read my ramblings and getting lost here. I hope you somehow enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing and sharing to you the things I've like. 
Because of this blog, I've gained quite few friends that somehow, even now, I get to have some ample time to have a chat with them. All thanks to this blog. Also, sorry. Sorry because I can't continue to give you this kind of commitment anymore because I have been so busy for these past years. Maybe some of you may know this but the main reason why I've been busy was because I started going to Med School ( Surprise?!), right now I'm in my last semester in third year and by next school year, I'll be entering clerkship, so that means I'll be more busy with my studies & hospital shifts.

I really want to continue doing this but with the theme I choose when I started this blog, it takes a lot of my time to keep going on with it, it  take a lot of time on my part since I have to stick to the theme and everything, that's why I decided that this will be my last post for this blog. I'm really sorry about that. I still want to continue blogging but without restricting myself of what I want to post and whenever I can do it. That's why I decided making a new blog. But, don't worry, for those of you who still visit this blog to listen to some of the albums & tracks I posted, I won't shut it down.

To let you know, what my new blog will be about, I'd say it will be a more personal one, so most post would be random. Like your typical personal blog but I will be still posting some music there but I won't be sticking to specific genre anymore, it will be a wide variety of the things I like. So if you have time or you feel like you want to get lost to my new blog, feel free to visit. I have to remind everyone that I'm still fixing it and customizing everything right now, so maybe by next year, 2016, I'll be posting actively.

Here's  my new blog link: sjainie.blogspot.com. Feel free to leave me a comment/message if you want.

Again, thank you everyone! It's been a journey with you all and this blog.

I wish you all a HAPPY HOLIDAYS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!




0 comments:

Post a Comment